So I am still looking for a new house. Trying to find the perfect 5 bedroom, which there have been a few I liked but so many keep popping up and I am trying to find the best one to fit our situation. After talking to a friend of ours we decided to get a house together this way we can get something the size we need that is more expensive that will take the dogs too.
Natalia, my 3 year old, reached a big accomplishment! Over the last few weeks she has been working so hard but she now knows her ABCS, she can recognize all 26 letters upper and lower case!
OH! Also wanted to share, I have another baby! July 23 we ended up with a puppy! She is about 6 weeks old and is a Beared collie, border collie, blue tick coon hound mix, and is absolutely adorable! Her name is Maci. Maci Panda! (Jessa, my 7 year old, named her!) Here are a couple pics of Maci!
The last picture is of Maci and our red-nose pit lab mix Bella. She has kind of taken to baby Maci as her own pup! It is so cute. All the kids love her too!
On that note, I better get off of here and get some more stuff done. I will post more later as I do have digis I am working on!!




No comments:
Post a Comment