Jul 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Jessa!!!!

Oh my! Yesterday was such a hard day for me! My baby girl Jessa turned 7 yesterday!! She is growing up so fast it is unbelievable!  I am so proud of my little girl! Growing in leaps and bounds and totally overcoming her Autism. Autism doesn't have her, she has Autism and that makes her who she is!

Any who.. Here is my layout that I did with a picture of my official 7 year old!!! Isn't she beautiful!

  • I used Paintshop Pro X5
  • Sweet Shoppe Designs - Spoonful of Sugar Kit
  • Photo is Copyright Serafina Photography
 I love the way it came out! It's clean, and simple! I have some things to do today, but I do have more pics to use and scrap with. So once I am finished and I have some more free time I will definitely be scrapping today!

Well I am off for now. Blog more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment